2011 Feb: Poweriser & Air-Trekkers are the two jumping stilts brands that have been awarded official distribution rights by the inventor Alexander Boeck & his authorized manufacturer to market in America & beyond. We will not ship outside of the USA.
Whilst your friends are still playing at ground level, you will be able to jump in 10 ft (3m) leaps over them - imagine that! How would you like to run at a lightning speed of around 20 mph (32 km/h) without any extra effort than normal running? In fact it's even easier than normal running because you are power assisted by the these jumping stilts! Do you remember 'The Six Million Dollar Man - Steve Austin? - how he used to run and keep up with fast moving objects? Now it's your turn! You can even execute extraordinary athletic feats including amazing flips with breath-taking heights.
Jumping stilts are an amazing and truly unique extreme sports equipment product! They can best be described as 'spring loaded jumping boots' or 'jumping stilts' - some people call them 'bionic boots' for short. Our jumping stilts are a feat of engineering and are definitely NOT described as toys. They are serious fun for those who want to stand out from the crowd and hop into action! Jumping stilts are defined mainly by a compressing a controlled flat spring, the result is a straight upward movement relative to the ground. The stored energy (ie: during compression) transposes into upward (jumping) or forward (running) energy. Main difference between the models is the firmness of the spring being used.
Jumping stilts are recommended for:
- For individuals seeking an extreme alternative to recreation and exercise.
- For training or for leisure.
- Cultivate a brand new adverturous spirit in young people.
- A precious training for a child's mind and body in today's video gaming era.
- Ideal for losing weight (by reducing fatty deposit, waistline, buttocks, calf diameter) and for cardiovasicular exercise no matter if you are athletically-inclined or not.
- Increases HDL-C (High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol) and reduces THR (Total Cholesterol & High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Rate).
- Firms up skiier's and skater's lower torso and abdomen.
- Last but not least, it is great for professional circus performer!
Jumping stilts are totally safe to use, however we must state that Monolith Int'l Trading (parent company of BOSSBi.com) will not be held liable for any injury resulting from misuse or otherwise. You are advised to wear protective gear when you use your jumping stilts and you should also be in good health to use them.
For Kids Too!
Kids as young as 10 (girls and boys) are also enjoying the jumping stilts fun. The Kids size is simply a scaled down version of the Adults size and has lesser powered springs meaning it does not provide as much lift (jump up to only 3½ feet). The functionality is otherwise identical.
Jumping stilts are built tough and made to last!
Period: Oct 4th, '03 ~ Nov 28th, '03
Object: Hanlim Information Industrial University of Korea, Leisure Sports Dept. (male staff x5 / female staff x5).
Weight & Obesity
Triglyceride into blood & Cholesterol
- Removes fatty deposit
- Reduces waistline, buttocks, and calf diameter
- Firms up the body
- Positive effect on the lower torso and abdomen.
- Increases HDL-C (High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol) ; Helps prevent circular disease.
- Reduces THR (total Cholesterol & High Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Rate)